Monday, May 3, 2010

ant versus grasshopper

While I appreciate the little warmth that spreads north of the border, summer weather is death to the sale of mittens, scarves, and other wooly creations. Normally I would rejoice at the thought of breaking for a few months to sooth the carpal tunnel that is undoubtedly creeping into my joints. But, as some strange quirk of the heart, I've never been more enthusiastic about weaving bountiful skeins of thick Peruvian wool into hand-warming, toe-toasting, baby-veiling garments. I'm currently burning through my fourth pair of mittens in as many days and the stockpile of blank canvases has my imagination running wild. Suggestions of how to adorn these mittens for sale in the fall would be greatly appreciated...and may result in free samples.
factorybynatalie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment